When you realize you need to share account in Gmail, you probably will look for solutions that automatize this kind of service.
Gmail, for itself, is an incredible tool provided by Google, and this is a very important reason why we don’t want to leave from it. But there’s always room for improvements, which are exactly what shared inboxes do.
On the other hand, it’s not always easy to find the right solution for your team. Some aspects are quite important when this decision must be taken, here are some of them:
A shared account in Gmail saves you time
With many tools available, some teams work in more than 5 different platforms daily. By moving through them, sometimes informations get lost and even team members lose themselves in the middle of it all.
To organize everything in a simpler way, email works as a digital hub, centralizing work in a single platform that covers it all.
Also, it makes work more transparent, because everyone is able to know what other team members are working with, which means more productivity!
Inboxes gain transparency
Working in a team sometimes might be a little difficult. Different people have different ways to get organized and to communicate overall, but there are many solutions to that, of course, and all these ideas aim the same thing: increase transparency in the team:
- Team meetings;
- Team newsletters;
- Task management softwares (like Trello).
But until now, inbox itself wasn’t in that list. At Drag, shared inboxes have made our team transparency become something just natural. You know what is going on because you are a part of everything. Besides that, every change is visual, so it’s easy to keep track on what happened while you weren’t looking to your inbox.
Kanban: a feature to push your team further
Kanban is a great system developed by Toyota after the Second World War and has many valuable attributes, which we share at Drag. Some of them are:
- It is visual, bringing a holistic view of tasks across different stages;
- Kanban is simple, breaking an amount of tasks down into smaller and manageable pieces;
- It is productive, allowing sorting and prioritization of tasks;
- And it just works.
With Kanban, work gets visual, and you know instantly what to do next. Managing work has never been so simple and easy to use.
Our software doesn’t add any new logins/websites for your team. It works straight from your Gmail Inbox. All you need to do is download it here and activating it into your inbox by clicking the Drag’s switch. And that’s it, you’re ready!
At Drag, we want to provide the best service possible, so we’re gathering the best of many worlds:
- Shared inboxes
- Kanban in email
- Centralize work in one single place, no there is more need to access tens of different platforms everyday just to get your team to communicate efficiently.
By doing so, we allow your team to learn faster and have less questions about what’s new. We also centralize work, because we have Helpdesk/CRM functionalities and shared boards inside your email. Basically we change everything, but we keep it visually the same.
The Kanban view is also incredibly helpful. By making all emails pop up visually, you can instantly understand in which stage everything is, and so you can spend less time on your email.
The fact that Drag works inside Gmail decreases drastically the time to be invested to learn about a new tool. It also centralizes work, by allowing Helpdesk to be managed within the same space as emails and To Dos.
Drag starts and stays for free, but if you want to unlock its full power, prices start at $3/month/user. We believe that simple solutions make everything better for both sides because they decrease the amount of new information you need to learn something new.
Here are some other features you can add to your cards in a Kanban board:
- Delegation of tickets;
- Customer info, such as phone number and company;
- Progress bar;
- Due dates;
- Internal notes.
All of it. Right into your Gmail team inbox.
Share Gmail Inbox with simple clicks
1. This is the simplest click. Download Drag by clicking here.
- Once you’re logged in and have Drag activated, all you have to do is follow these steps:
2. Click on Manage Boards; Type a name for your new board;
3. To confirm your new board, click Add.
4. Click the Boards drop down button;
- On the chosen board, click the Add People button;
- Type the email accounts you want to share your board with;
5. Click on the Invite button. And you’re done!
Shared inboxes work very well, and it’s your duty to find the most advanced and yet simple to use tool to your company — which is the perfect combination of Drag and Gmail.
The more you’re active about this, the most your company will make from this change. so don’t be afraid to challenge yourself and then feel the difference in productivity after your team collaborates more in a platform as simple and crucial as email.
What you’ll learn inside Drag
Starting now, we’re aiming to share what our plans are, how we’re doing and what lessons we’re learning along the way.
▪ Just like this article, you’ll get real-time updates on what’s happening, what’s working and how it feels in a startup.
▪ Quick videos explaining quick wins and how to grow your business
▪ Live Instagram updates. Real-time stories of what’s happening
This is our attempt at sharing everything. It’s as simple as that You don’t have to be a customer to follow us.