New to Google Workspace? Here you’ll find everything you need to get started.
Enter your email address and receive a copy straight to your inbox 📖:
Your Email (required):
Why reading this Google Workspace Basic Guide?
Are you joining (or considering to join) the 6 million businesses using Google Workspace?
This business platform will definitely change the way your company works collaboratively. With a complete Office suite (including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms), an email platform with your business domain (Gmail), and several other communication tools —such as Google Meet and Chat—, Google Workspace offers you the tools you need to run essential tasks and scale your organization.
This Google Workspace Basic Guide will help you easily set up and run your account from the very beginning. It will also guide you through using all the apps the proper way, with tips you won’t find so thoroughly explained elsewhere.
Extra content: Click here if you want to know more about how Google turned G Suite into Google Workspace.
This guide includes:
- A comparison between the available Google Workspace plans, and how to get free licenses and discounts.
- How to migrate to Google Workspace from other platforms without losing your emails and data.
- How to set up and manage your Google Workspace account.
- A complete overview of each one of the main apps available on the platform (including Gmail, Google Meet, Calendar, Sheets, and more).
- Tips to use each one of the Google Workspace apps the most optimized way possible.