(Full-time, 100% Remote).
Most businesses workflows start and end as emails, but that in-between bit is filled with extra tools. At Drag, we are on a mission to give email-focused teams control of their work in one tool and one consistent way. Drag is the World’s 1st All-in-One Workspace in Gmail. It’s a new concept of Inbox: collaborative, universal and simplified.
We are a lightweight team of 10 passionate and autonomous people, working remotely from 7 different cities around the world. Incorporated in the UK, our SaaS business serves 25,000+ users across 50 countries and is backed by Techstars, Googlers and dozens of investors across Europe, Middle East and Americas, with 7-digit seed funding.
We are seeking a hands-on Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our talented team and support our leadgeneration efforts. This role reports to the company’s interim CMO (current CEO) and includes weekly update calls with the rest of the team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business in an exciting market, with excellent career opportunities as the company grows and expands its growth team.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand Drag’s buyer personas and their interests.
- Establish SEO strategies and best practices across our website.
- Develop optimized landing pages to drive demand to our website and product.
- Continuously identify and implement SEO improvements, including A/B testing.
- Eventually work with the technical team for implementation of technical SEO improvements.
2. Content Marketing
- Establish our content marketing calendar, including keyword planning and competitive analysis.
- Manage content writers to create rich content for our blog that attracts a qualified audience to our website and product, including creatives and other branding materials.
- Implement blogging best practices, including internal linking, CTAs, category/ tag structure, etc.
- Publish and promote content across our different channels and encourage audience engagement.
3. Company’s Digital Presence
- Manage and optimize our Social Media channels.
- Keep our company profiles updated across Social Media channels and directories online.
- Manage all company announcements including product updates and newsletters.
- Periodically share content on industry trends.
4. Public Relations and Partnerships
- Organize and deliver partner-focused campaigns (eg. guest blogging, link building, co-marketing, etc).
- Generate and publish Press Releases.
You’ll love this role if you have:
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Knowledge and experience (4+ years) with SEO and Content Marketing, preferably in the software industry.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, WordPress, and SEO software (eg. Moz, SEMrush).
- Strong analytical skills is a plus (this role requires both qualitative and quantitative activities).
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced English.
Please connect with us if you are interested in being part of the team family.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Drag Family