Stay where things get done: your inbox.
- Share group emails or alises like info@
- Turn Emails into tasks or add custom tasks to inbox
- Organize tasks and sub-tasks in custom views
- Collaborate with your team with assignments, internal chat and notes
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Report on individual and team performance
The To-do list for G Suite users.
Most tasks start as emails. Most emails require tasks. So stop sending emails to a to-do list app.
Your to-do list, in Gmail.
Create Drag boards for different projects and customize boards in your way.
Kanban or list views, sort & filter, rename, rearrange or expand columns. Add incoming emails such as you@ or project@ and automatically turn them into tasks or simply add tasks manually.
Everything in one place (where they start).
Share entire email threads or delegate specific emails in one-click. Collaborate in drafts or even reply on behalf of each other.
Need help from a teammate? @mention and comment in a chat, in the context of a specific task. Share specific boards or cards with permissions.