(Full-time, 100% Remote).
Most businesses workflows start and end as emails, but that in-between bit is filled with extra tools. We are on a mission to give email-focused teams control of their work in one tool and one consistent way. Drag is the World’s First All-in-One Workspace in Gmail. It’s a new concept of Inbox: productive, shared and universal.
We are a lightweight team of passionate people, working 100% remotely from 7 different cities around the World. Founded in 2017, Drag currently serves 20K+ users across 30 countries and is backed by Techstars, Googlers and dozens of other investors across US, UK and Brazil.
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join our talented development team, to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure maximum product quality. QA Engineers are responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
What you’ll do:
- Design, document and implement well-structured manual and automated tests.
- Define corrective debugging solutions to identified product problems.
- Work 100% remotely.
You’ll love this role if you have:
- Knowledge and experience (2+ years) with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Intermediate or advanced English.
Please connect with us if you are interested in being part of the team family.
We look forward to hearing from you!
? The Drag Family